Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Charging...

I am not good at electronics, but people tell me that you should not over charge things.  They say it makes the battery run out, and I like to take good care of my stuff.  So, this is how I charge my phone.  I keep my charger in my bedside table, but I do not leave my phone to charge through the night, because I know it will not take it that long.  I leave it in the drawer, because I do not like to have lots of cords to look at, because it makes me nervous.  I also don't want to leave the charger plugged in, because I read an article one time that said that, in America, most of the power that we use in our homes is "Ghost Power."  That's like the power that your t.v. pulls even when it's not on, just because it is plugged in.  I don't want to pay for something I am not using.  I also do not charge my phone everyday just because.  I wait until it's on at least yellow if not red, and then I charge it all the way up.  I know that all of this is really of little concern and importance, but I do not know how else I would do it if not this way.  Tyler rags me all the time about why my phone is not fully charged, but it is just too difficult to explain all of my well thought out yet crazy reasonings.  So, I tell him it's because I forgot to charge it, but that's not true.  I didn't charge it on purpose, because it simply was not time yet.  I think I need a synonym for "because."

1 comment: