Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stackem' Up

I don't like my pillow to touch other stuff.  When I go somewhere that I have to bring my own pillow, I pack my pillow case in my luggage so that it is not exposed to the outside world like the rest of my pillow.  When people just put their pillow on the floor at the airport, I want to say to them, "That is where you put your face, and now it is on the ground." Each day, however, the pillows must be taken off the bed to make and un-make the bed.  This is a very stressful time because I must find a place for my pillow. When I take down the bed at night, I put the decorative, "non-critical," pillows on the ground. I stack on top of that the somewhat critical pillow that I use sometimes and that I keep for guests.  Lastly, I place my pillow on the top of the stack so that all it touches is the other pillow.  Once I have taken my sheets down, I replace the "critical" pillow and am ready for bed. In the morning, I do the whole process in reverse, and voila the bed is made and my pillow remains neat as a pin.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. I can totally imagine you doing all this EVERY morning and night.

    ReplyDelete